Grandstream Certified Professional Networking series certification, HOSTED BY: DOUBLERADIUS INC.
WISPAMERICA, Louisville, kentucky - March 6th, 2023
Grandstream's Senior Technical Engineer, Abdel Jaibar, will cover the course material for the Grandstream Certified Professional Networking series certification. This certification course covers setup, deployment, and maintenance of our award winning Wi-Fi APs, managed switches, and Wi-Fi routers.
Kentucky International Convention Center
Lunch will be served.
Please email us with any dietary restrictions.
Training will include:
- Introduction to the GWN Series
- Initial Setup and Configuration
- Deployment Scenarios
- Configuring GWN Features and Functions
- Connecting to different management options
**The Networking GCP Exam will be administered after the training session. Please note that all students must currently have passed the Networking GCS exam prior to taking the Networking GCP Exam. The Networking GCS certificate is not required to sit the course. The Networking GCS exam is a free online, self-paced course and can be taken here: https://academy.grandstream.
MORNING SESSION 9AM-12PM
Lab 1: GWN Physical Installation
- GWN70xx Routers: Mounting, Powering, Connecting ...
- GWN780x(P) Switches Mounting, Powering, Connecting ...
- GWN76xx Access Points: Mounting, Powering, Connecting ...
Lab 2: GWN Deployment
- GWN70xx Routers: Standalone Mode (Accessing web UI, Connecting, etc)
- GWN70xx Routers: Master/Slave Architecture (Router/Access Points, Pairing, configuration, etc)
- GWN780x(P): Powering, Connecting, Accessing web UI, etc
- GWN780x(P): Full Setup (GWN Switch & GWN Router & GWN Access points)
- GWN76xx Access points: Standalone Mode (Discovering, Connecting, etc)
- GWN76xx Access Points: Master/Slave Architecture (Pairing, Transfer, Failover, Takeover, etc)
Lab 3: GWN Features
- GWN70xx Routers: Load Balancing, Failover, Routing, VPN, Firewall, etc.
- GWM780x(P): Link Aggregation, VLAN, STP, Multicast, QoS, Security, etc.
- GWN76xx Access Points: Roaming, Client Isolation, Steering and Bridge, Band Steering, Mesh, etc.
Lab 4: GWN Management
- GWN.Cloud: Signing Up, Adding GWN Devices, Adding Network, Clients & Guests management, Profile, etc.
- GWN Manager: Local Installation (VM), Manager Settings, Users Management, etc.
- GWN App: Android & iOS Installation, Adding/Configuring SSID, Alerts, etc.
$100 to attend
$400 total to attend and keep equipment (GWN7062, GWN7801P, GWN7660)
*Note: $100 option, you will have no equipment to use during training*